- Play GTA: San Andreas online or via LAN connection
- Last updated on 05/04/15
- There have been 0 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 1 flag on VirusTotal
San Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP) is the continued project of the popular mod Vice City Multiplayer (VC-MP) 0.1d.
The difference between the two is that SA-MP has server-side scripting is available to make game modes. Pawn scripting is easily understandable with all the available help on the forums and open source game modes. As you may have noticed, if you’re familiar with the GTA modding scene, most of these guys are fore-fathers of modding and to have them is such a great achievement itself.
A registration key is a one-of-a-kind ID generated by the FME Licensing Assistant from system data. It's Safe's way of limiting a single fixed license to a single computer.
2: What is a registration key number?
A registration key is a code of letters and numbers that allows access to one of the many Thomson Reuters products, such as Westlaw, CLEAR, Firm Central, and more.
3: What is the registration key?
Each person will create an individual user account by entering the customer's account number, an online registration key (available from your local dealer), and basic billing and shipping address information. The account administrator will be the first account created.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 0.3.7
- Over 500 new object IDs added, including stunt objects and land objects.
- Interface font size changing.
- Some new variations of the San Andreas cop skins.
- Server control of the car doors and windows.
- The ability to add sirens for unmarked cop cars.
- A simple static actor system to more easily create actor NPCs for shops.
- Many bug fixes and new scripting features.
1: Click Install Key after navigating to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key.
2: Choose Upload a licence key file.
3: Click OK after providing the path to the key file you downloaded from the email.