- Turn your laptop or PC into a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Last updated on 12/02/14
- There have been 0 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
My WiFi Router 3.0 helps turn your laptop into your own public or private Wi-Fi hotspot. You can allow or blacklist users under Connection Management, share videos, and shut down the computer providing Wi-Fi access automatically by timer.
Manage access: We could quickly allow Friends or Blacklist unwanted users in the Connection Management panel.
Share video: The My Videos feature shares videos over any networked device. We could even control playback speed individually.
Software conflicts: My WiFi Router enables Software Conflict Detection by default. We could disable the feature or activate the option to close conflicting software automatically in the settings under My Hotspot.
Power Off Timer: An easy-to-set timer can shut down the host computer automatically, shutting down Wi-Fi access at the same time.
Security: Programs like My WiFi Router make it too easy to share your Wi-Fi connection indiscriminately, even by accident. Before you share your Wi-Fi connection, make sure your laptop or PC is secure and protected and your network options properly configured.
My WiFi Router 3.0 is one of the easiest solutions we’ve encountered for creating virtual Wi-Fi hotspots on your laptop or wireless-capable PC. While its ability to share your wireless connection will be limited by your wireless card’s range and power, My WiFi Router 3.0 does most of the work for you.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 3.0.64
- 1. New look, new logo, new UI;
- 2. New Features
- 2.1 Manage the connecting devices:Rename it; Black it; Release it; Limit the Network Speed.
- 2.2 Free to Share Videos over WiFi: Easy to share and play your computer’s videos on other devices including smartphones, tablets & laptop, what’s more important is everybody can control the video broadcast speed individually.
- 3. More stable, less bugs;
1: Click Install Key after navigating to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key.
2: Choose Upload a licence key file.
3: Click OK after providing the path to the key file you downloaded from the email.