Kernel for MBOX to PST
Kernel for MBOX to PST software is the right solution to migrate data from MBOX email clients Outlook. It can readily convert your MBOX mailbox data including emails, contacts, attachments, calendars, sent items as well as deleted items into PST without any hassles. It also can save data to email servers such as MS Exchange Server, Novell GroupWise, &Lotus Domino, and web mails such as Google Apps, Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, & Outlook.com. Also, it allows saving emails and other items to PDF, DBX, MSG, HTML, TXT, RTF, and MHTML formats. Kernel for MBOX to PST supports all the versions of the supported email clients like Eudora, Postbox, Apple Mail, Entourage, Netscape, Thunderbird, Spicebird, PocoMail, Opera, Claws Mail, Evolution, PowerMail, SeaMonkey, Mulberry, GyazMail, Sylpheed, Gnu, WebMail. Sparrow, and The Bat! Also, its filtering options allows MBOX users to migrate only the data that is required in the new Outlook environment. Moreover, this is a user-friendly tool that can easily be installed and operated. Before purchasing Kernel for MBOX to PST, you can try its free version. It allows to save 25 items from each MBOX folder to PST, DBX, Office 365 and some other formats. After the trial, you can decide on buying the full version so as to save the entire MBOX data. Explore more details about Kernel for MBOX to PST software at http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/mbox-to-pst.html
A registration key is a one-of-a-kind ID generated by the FME Licensing Assistant from system data. It's Safe's way of limiting a single fixed license to a single computer.
2: What is a registration key number?
A registration key is a code of letters and numbers that allows access to one of the many Thomson Reuters products, such as Westlaw, CLEAR, Firm Central, and more.
3: What is the registration key?
Each person will create an individual user account by entering the customer's account number, an online registration key (available from your local dealer), and basic billing and shipping address information. The account administrator will be the first account created.
An all-in-one tool to convert MBOX files of any email client to Outlook PST file in a few steps. The tool provides MBOX file preview facility, splitting option, & email filters, and supports about 20 MBOX email clients.
Know about the saving options and advanced features that facilitate a safe conversion.
- Converts multiple MBOX/MBX/MBS/MSF files to MS Outlook PST file (any version)
- Migrates MBOX data to Exchange, Office 365, Domino, and GroupWise
- Migrates total mailbox items (Emails, attachments, contacts) from source file to destination
- Use advanced filters (date range, item type etc.) to migrate specific MBOX mailbox items
- Select any MBOX folder to preview all of its items immediately, after the file gets scanned
- Allows saving emails in Google Apps, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, iCloud, and Outlook.com
- Supports conversion of Unicode and ANSI character carried by the MBOX files
- Migrates MBOX files of 20 different Email Clients – including Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Opera etc
- Restore MBOX file to PST, DBX, MSG, TXT, RTF, EML, HTML, PDF and MHTML
- Fully compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, 95, and Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003
Kernel for MBOX to PST Converter facilitates migration from MBOX / MBX / MBS email to PST, DBX, MSG, EML, Office 365 and Exchange Server
- Convert MBOX / MBX / MBS / MSF emails to Outlook PST
- Export MBOX / MBX / MBS to Office 365
- Migrate Apple Mail to Office 365
- It supports the migration of multiple MBOX files at a time
- Convert all emails and attachments to PST, DBX, MSG and EML
- Save MBOX mailbox items on Exchange Server, Domino, GroupWise
- Filter emails based on different criteria: From, To, Subject, Date and Attachment
- Allows detailed preview of mailbox items before saving
- It supports all versions of MS Outlook
- Supports 20 MBOX email clients (all versions)
The software supports smooth migration of created MBOX files in all 20 MBOX email clients: Apple Mail, Entourage, Eudora, Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Thunderbird, Spicebird, Opera, PowerMail, Claws Mail, Evolution, SeaMonkey, Sylpheed, Mulberry, GyazMail, Gnu, Sparrow, The Bat!, WebMail.
- Migrating to cloud-based Office 365
The software is integrated with innovative scheduling algorithms that facilitate secure and accurate data migration. In fact, the tool converts the source MBOX files to Office 365 without causing any disturbance to the original Meta properties.
- Live article preview
With its full preview feature, the user can check the content of all migrated items before saving them to the desired location. By previewing items, the user can ensure the accuracy and completeness of the migrated items.
- Migrating Multiple Files
MBOX to PST Conveter allows you to migrate multiple MBOX files at the same time. The option to add one or more MBOX files for conversion gives users complete flexibility when migrating.
- Apple Mail to PST Migration
Move your emails and total Apple Mail items (MBOX file) to Outlook PST file with absolute precision. The entire migration is done by restoring the original formatting, structure and properties of the mailbox folders.
- Thunderbird Mailbox to PST Migration
Export your valuable data from Thunderbird mailbox (MBOX file) to MS Outlook platform with maximum accuracy and integrity. The tool offers flawless data migration without requiring a lot of time and effort.
- Entourage Mailbox to PST Migration
Move data items from Entourage mailbox to Outlook PST files, preserving the original content and hierarchy of contained folders and subfolders.
- Spicebird Mailbox to PST Migration
Migrate your Spicebird mailboxes (MBOX files) to PST files without any hassle. The tool migrates every single folder of MBOX files with total accuracy and integrity.
- Multiple options for saving
Migrated MBOX mailbox data can be saved in PST, MSG or EML file format. Other saving destinations are email servers (Exchange / Domino / GroupWise), email messages (Gmail / Google Apps / Yahoo / AOL / iCloud / Outlook.com) and Office 365. Mailbox items can be also saved in different formats (PDF / TXT / DBX / TXT / RTF / HTML / MHTML).
- Selective data migration
The advanced filter options provided in the MBOX to Outlook PST tool allow users to selectively migrate MBOX mailbox items. User can filter email items using different criteria such as: To, From, Subject, Date and Attachments.
- File Splitting Function
The tool comes with a split option, where you can choose whether you want to split a file or continue with the same size. The split option gives you the opportunity to save a large MBOX file to multiple smaller PSTs so that you can handle them well.
- Migrate Gmail Backup File to Outlook
The tool has this feature where you can migrate Gmail backup data, which is mainly in MBOX format, to Outlook. Gmail data is always backed up in MBOX format and this tool can help you convert that backup file from MBOX to PST.Kernel for MBOX to PST Conversion is described as ‘Kernel for MBOX to PST conversion is a multifarious tool to convert MBOX files created using any Email platform out of the 10 different Email clients supported by the tool into MS Outlook PST. It supports MBOX file created with’. There are more than 25 alternatives to Kernel for MBOX to PST Conversion for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Outlook and Outlook. The best alternative is ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook. It’s not free, so if you’re looking for a free alternative, you could try Convert MBOX to PST for Outlook or Import Messages from MBOX Files. Other great apps like Kernel for MBOX to PST Conversion are Mail Passport Pro (Paid), Regain MBOX to PST Converter (Freemium), PCVARE Thunderbird Converter (Paid) and SysTools MBOX Converter (Paid).
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 17.1
1: Click Install Key after navigating to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key.
2: Choose Upload a licence key file.
3: Click OK after providing the path to the key file you downloaded from the email.