Free MOV to AVI Converter is a free program that converts QuickTime videos (MOV, QT) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).To display MOV video without the need to install additional codecs from Apple, you need to convert that file into more common format, such as AVI or MPG. The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other.
The Free MOV to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the CONVERT button.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.12
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- New module: Check for updates.
- New video filters: color conversion to grayscale or sepia, brightness, saturation, flip horizontal, flip vertical, rotation, negative.
- Added option to save the creation, last access and last write time of the source files in the output files.
- Displaying the size of the resulting file during conversion.
- Highlighting the conversion speed and highlighting the number of the current pass during two-pass conversion.
- Added the ability to select visible columns from the context menu of the file list and from the main menu.
- A new control displaying a list of pre-defined video resolutions. All resolutions that meet the 16:9 aspect ratio are highlighted in green. The list has also been complemented with slightly less used resolutions.
- New control displaying the list of profiles. Now additional separators are displayed between the profiles, which increases the readability.
- Changed the position and size of some interface elements, mainly related to facilitating access to advanced program options.
- A small changes to many controls: file list (table), buttons, audio volume slider, menus, some panels.
- Automatic scrolling of text in the window with the conversion progress.
1: Click Install Key after navigating to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key.
2: Choose Upload a licence key file.
3: Click OK after providing the path to the key file you downloaded from the email.