Free FLV to AVI Converter is the free application that converts Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2). FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by YouTube, Yahoo Video and other video services, but hat files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users, while more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, audio track to convert, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume, deinterlacing, and other. The application interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into the main window and click the CONVERT button.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.14
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- New video filters: color conversion to grayscale or sepia, brightness, saturation, flip horizontal, flip vertical, rotation, negative.
- Added option to save the creation, last access and last write time of the source files in the output files.
- Displaying the size of the resulting file during conversion.
- Highlighting the conversion speed and highlighting the number of the current pass during two-pass conversion.
- A new control displaying a list of pre-defined video resolutions. All resolutions that meet the 16:9 aspect ratio are highlighted in green, 4:3 – light red. The list has also been complemented with slightly less used resolutions.
- New control displaying the list of profiles. Now additional separators are displayed between the profiles, which increases the readability.
- Changed the position and size of some interface elements, mainly related to facilitating access to advanced program options.
- A small changes to many controls: file list (table), buttons, audio volume slider, menus, some panels.
- Lots of smaller improvements and bug fixes.
1: Click Install Key after navigating to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key.
2: Choose Upload a licence key file.
3: Click OK after providing the path to the key file you downloaded from the email.